Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Creativity Coach

If you're a writer and you want a great creativity coach, contact Michael Michnya at mamichnya@comcast.net. For the last few weeks, Michael has been my creativity coach with insightful questions to zero in on my schedule, productivity, and writing. I appreciate his help and because of his encouragement and insight, I was able to finish my screenplay in April, and I've been sending out my work in June.

I signed up for a free creativity coach with Eric Maisel, who trains creativity coaches. www.ericmaisel.com As creativity coaches are in training, they offer free service to writers and artists. I was happy to be selected and I sure appreciate the help. It would be fun to go through the training and be a creativity coach but that has to stay on the back burner until I get a soft cushion in my bank account and all medical bills are paid off.

No comments: