Sunday, November 24, 2013

Niel Smith, Zumba Instructor

Niel Smith, Zumba instructor at 24 Hour Fitness is my favorite Zumba instructor and inspired me to take the training to become an instructor. He's awesome and fun. He knows how to create fun. It is truly rare in life to find people who know how to make people happy and to make life more fun.

On Friday, I took two classes taught by Niel. At 9:30 a.m. at 24 Hour Fitness in Northgate, I did an hour of Zumba and then at 11 a.m., I did an hour of Aqua Zumba. Niel took a short video of the Aqua Zumba class that he posted on facebook and I'm in it having a great time.

Beto Perez created Zumba, which is the perfect formula to make people happy, have fun, enjoy the party, and to dance. He's a hero because he has united the world with Zumba. Everyone is included in Zumba. Everyone can enjoy dancing. Zumba is now in 185 countries around the world. I just saw on Facebook that Beto Perez is at a Zumba Convention in Japan. How awesome! Many of my friends at 24 Hour Fitness here in Northgate are from Japan.

I absolutely love Zumba. If I were to choose one thing in life, it MUST be Zumba. Zumba makes me happy. Zumba has changed my life with health and fitness and dance. I love to dance. I love the music of Zumba. I want so much to teach Zumba and be a real part of the Zumba family to help people have the joy of learning to be fit and healthy. Zumba comes first. Zumba is my number one priority because health and fitness must be my number one priority and there is no better way to become healthy and fit.

I'm grateful to Niel for all the fun that he has brought into my life every time I enter the classroom when he is the instructor. He is an entertainer. He's a great instructor and easy to follow. He's my favorite. I'm grateful when he is teaching. If he was teaching two classes every single day of the week, life would be perfect.

If you live in the Seattle area, go to Niel's classes. He's awesome and popular. His classes are crowded. He teaches 15 to 20 classes a week.

If I have the opportunity to be a Zumba instructor, I will never be as awesome as Niel but I am going to try to help people find the joy of Zumba.


Here's Niel on the left. I'm in the middle. A.J. is on the right. We're all Zumba instructors but I'm not teaching yet. I still haven't got off the ground.

No comments: