Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Seattle Bagel Bakery

I was on an adventure this afternoon walking around Pike Place Market. I never have the same repeat experience. I always see new things and return to some favorite places. It's always an adventure. It's always fun to explore Pike Place Market.

I stopped when I found the Kettle Boiled Bagels from the Seattle Bagel Bakery in Pike Place Market. I bought a bagel and I also bought a bagel dog, which was delicious but probably 20 Weight Watcher points. It was really good. I'm going to put hummus on the bagel and eat it one half at a time.

I used to make kettle boiled bagels with my husband in the mid-70's. It was fun and they were delicious. It's not easy to do. It's quite an art and you have to keep up with it. We made some really good ones but it takes time. The easy way is to stop in at:

Seattle Bagel Bakery
4445 134th Place South
Tukwila, WA 98168
206-624-8099
aj@seattlebagel.com

or stop in at the shop at Pike Place Market. Yum!

No comments: