Saturday, November 02, 2013

Weight Watchers

I have lost 9.2 pounds so far on Weight Watchers in three weeks since I started. I bought Active Link which gives me a readout on my computer that records my activity during the day. Yesterday was my best day with 14 points earned for activity. I did two hours of Zumba. One hour at 9:30 a.m. at 24 Hour Fitness. Daniel was the instructor. He's always amazing and packs the room. Then at 11 a.m. I did an hour of Aqua Zumba. Niel was the instructor. He always makes his Zumba classes fun and like a party. I had a great time.

I worked at Joann Fabrics from 5 to 9:30 p.m. We have new scanners. They are easy to use and very intuitive. I was told at the beginning that they weren't working. I got mine working just fine. I spent most of the 4 1/2 hours putting back merchandise, as I was told to do. I got paid to exercise and that brought my total for the day up to 14 points.

I look forward to being successful with Weight Watchers. I found a great group here in Northgate at 7:30 a.m. on Friday. This won't conflict with any of my scheduling. The leader is inspiring and the group are very supportive of one another.

I started a new blog on Weight Watchers called ZumbaGoldWendy.

No comments: