Saturday, November 02, 2013

Anything Goes

I went to see the Broadway play, ANYTHING GOES on Thursday, October 31 at 1:30 p.m. My seat was GG 24 and it was $25.80 for the ticket. I had a great time and enjoyed every minute. I sat next to a wonderful lady and enjoyed talking to her before and during intermission. Her and her husband live in Mukilteo.

ANYTHING GOES is set on the S.S. American, a cruise ship in the 1930's with classic songs like "It's De-lovely," "I get a kick out of you," and "Anything Goes." It was delightful, full of great one-liners that had the whole audience laughing. It was fun and a joy to see. My favorite was Fred Applegate who played Moonface Martin. His voice was unparalleled--so strong, clear, and powerful.

I love Broadway plays and look forward to the next one.

No comments: