Sunday, July 05, 2009

Joel Osteen

I love watching Joel Osteen. I have subscribed to his show on TiVo and I keep most of them to watch over and over. I have been watching every week for over nine months. Right now I am watching for the second time in a row this morning the show broadcasted from Houston. His messages are positive and inspirational. He smiles, when most ministers look so serious and grim that it looks like what they are doing is the last thing on earth that they want to be doing, as if it is a millstone around their neck. I think Joel Osteen should be training ministers all over the world because his messages reach people and draw people in. He should start the Joel Osteen Franchise Ministery. He either has to do this or he needs to clone himself so he can go into every community around the world. I like him and I feel better after listening to him.

You're great Joel! The world needs you. I know I do.

No comments: