Thursday, July 09, 2009

Sarah Palin

I’m shocked that Sarah Palin quit. This decision is political suicide to some, but politicians have recovered from worse. It isn’t good that she doesn’t have the backbone and strength to stand up to criticism and the heat that comes with a political office so it isn’t likely that she will run for a bid for the Presidency when she can’t take being Governor of Alaska.

I wonder what she will do. Go on a book tour no doubt. I wrote a several page letter to encourage Sarah Palin, even though I would never vote for her. I like to encourage people. She’s a strong woman and she’s smart. Since I believe there should always be a check and balance system and plenty of healthy debate, I wanted to encourage her. I asked her for a signed photo but I never heard back from her. That wasn’t nice.

No comments: