Saturday, July 29, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance

I can't believe that Allison was voted off the show. I thought she had the talent to make it to the end. I don't like to see anyone go home. Ryan is another extraordinary talent that went home.

I was interested to hear that the tour of the top ten dancers is a go. The first city is Seattle on September 12. I wish I could be there. I wish I could afford to go. I'm not sure I can afford to make a trip back up to Seattle or go anywhere.

I know the tour will be an amazing success and it will stimulate the love and joy of dance even more. So You Think You Can Dance has been so refreshing to watch on television. It's my favorite show and always lifts my spirits.

So who's left....Donyelle, Travis, Ivan, Natalie, Heidi, and Benji. They are all gifted dancers. Each one deserves to win.

Thank you to Nigel Lithgoe and Simon Fuller for bring so much joy to millions and especially to me.

No comments: