Friday, July 28, 2006

TiVo

Yes, I have a TiVo. I'm not sure I would want to watch television without it. It organizes your shows and keeps them waiting for you when you have the time to watch.

Many people recommend against watching television but I truly love the escape into shows like So You Think You Can Dance. It's my favorite right now.

My television is broken. I had a 32 inch old set so now I watch a tiny one. It's better than nothing.

TiVo's are amazing. You can fast forward through commercials or back up if you want to write down an address. You can freeze a frame even on live television with a TiVo. I use this feature most often when I'm taking notes.

If I didn't have a TiVo, I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the great shows on television. There are amazing science specials that I don't want to miss. Some great older Doris Day, Jimmy Stewart, or Jerry Lewis movies are only on at odd hours. A TiVo makes it all possible at the flick of a button.

No comments: