Friday, July 28, 2006

Weight Watchers

I really miss Weight Watchers. I miss the meetings and I miss learning from everyone.

I find that I struggle to exercise staying at home without going into Corvallis to the gym. Gardening has been my major exercise this past month and my garden shows it. I'm starting to till a new garden bed. I have big plans.

As I weigh this morning, I see that I have lost one pound since June 21 on my last Weight Watcher meeting. I'm surprised that I haven't gained. I know I'm not making the progress I would be making if I were going to the meetings.

I received Weight Watcher magazine in the mail yesterday. I'm grateful for the articles and recipes.

I'm trying to stay on the Weight Watcher diet eating fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and drinking lots of water. I miss it Weight Watchers and being part of it. I hope that I can do it again one day.

No comments: