Sunday, August 24, 2008

Acai Berries

I was doing a Google search about acai berries since I want to plant an acai palm in my yard. Why, you ask? Because the juice of the acai berries are supposed to help you lose weight and because of it's high antioxidant content. What did I learn? I learned that it is best to eat acai berries fresh because the products available on the market have a fraction of the antioxidant content. You need to be able to have rainforest weather to keep one of these palms with year around temperatures no lower than 50 to 70 degrees. I was thinking that I would need to build a four story house with a central indoor garden with all floors overlooking this palm as it reaches up 90 feet. A little spendy for my budget just to get fresh acai berries so I need to start thinking of something else. I know....anyone out there who is living in Arizona or hot enough year around weather needs to start thinking about planting a cash crop of acai palms and selling it on the U.S. market for people who want to eat healthy.

It you want to learn more go to http://growacai.com/

No comments: