Saturday, August 02, 2008

Richard Simmons

Richard Simmons was on the David Letterman Show on Friday night. I watched it just because Richard was going to be on the show but I'm never pleased with how David Letterman treats him. It was fun to see Richard. He just turned 60. David Letterman is 60. I'm 60.

I dug out all my Richard Simmons videos that I have purchased over the years. Yes, I'm a big Richard Simmons fan and have enjoyed his aerobic concerts sweatin' to the oldies through the years. He makes exercise fun. He cares. Most of all Richard Simmons makes you smile and laugh.

Here's what I have purchased over the years:
Richard Simmons Get Started
Sweatin' to the Oldies
Sweatin' to the Oldies 2
Sweatin' to the Oldies 3
Sweatin' to the Oldies 4
Broadway Sweat--Aerobic Musical Workout
Broadway Blast Off--A Get Up and Go Workout
Groovin' in the House--An Aerobic Concert
Dance Your Pants Off--An Aerobic Concert
Tonin' Uptown
Tonin' Downtown
Tone Up on Broadway--A Complete Toning Workout
Stretchin' to the Classics
Day by Day with Richard Simmons--8 Videos

I've also subscribed to his newsletter years ago through the mail and I have two Deal-A-Meals.

Richard Simmons is now working hard to make sure that physical education is in every public school. Physical education and exercise is essential for health for everyone. Take a look at his website at www.richardsimmons.com.

No comments: