Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer

Governor Brian Schweitzer from the great state of Montana gave a powerful speech tonight for Barack Obama at the Democratic Convention in Denver. Brian Schweitzer is a leader to watch. He's charismatic. He's a strong and powerful leader with a vision of America that needs to be heard. The Big Sky state of Montana has a powerful leader who I'm sure will find a spot on a national ticket in the future.

I'm proud that Montana has such a strong leader since I was born in Libby, Montana, and lived there until the end of my third grade year. It makes me happy to see that the great state of Montana is alive and strong with leadership equal to any state in the United States. Go, Montana! Go forward Governor Brian Schweitzer with great success!

No comments: