Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Blog

I have been having the worst time trying to connect to my blog with Internet Explorer. This is the first time I've been able to connect. Hurray! I checked Adsense and it says that I made zero money so I am certainly not going to get rich with this blog. Zero in two weeks is not getting anywhere very fast.

Each time I try to connect to blogger with my great speedy dial-up, it takes me about 20 minutes from the time that I put in my password until I finally get to the dashboard. Frustration all in caps. I get messages that Internet Explorer can't open the site. Why? I get messages that my cookies are disabled. Not true. It says Java Script is disabled. Not true. I have to sign in twice and it makes repeated clicks and loops. All this boils down to 20 minutes as I remain calm but wish that someday I could have a normal Internet experience where everything works!

No comments: