Monday, August 25, 2008

Michelle Obama

I am so impressed with Michelle Obama. What a genuine, sincere, kind, and nice woman! She is brilliant, yet isn't the kind of woman who drives her own needs in front of others. She believes in service. I can't think of any woman at this moment who I feel even reaches her level or even comes close to her. She is everything that I admire and hold dear. She is a role model for every woman. She's a wonderful mother. She's a brilliant attorney. She's a good person inside. She's a wonderful wife. She serves our country and willing to put herself out there as First Lady. She's willing to make sacrifices to stand next to her husband, Barack Obama as the President of the United States.

Michelle Obama gave a powerful speech at the Democratic Convention this evening. At this time in my life, I have no close friends or a best friend but I know that I want a best friend just like Michelle Obama. I think she is perfect in every way. I admire her so much and she stands for the values that I believe in. I can't imagine any person in this country not being moved by her speech. I don't walk in her circles and I can't afford to do a lot of things but I do know that I would follow her anywhere to serve and do what she asks. I believe in her and she inspires hope in my heart for this country and for me.

No comments: