Friday, August 15, 2008

Disney

Disneyland and Disney World are the happiest places on earth. I agree. I love anything Disney. Here are my five perfect children. Aaron is in the blue and yellow knit shirt. Joe is in the green shirt. Daniel is in the multi-stripe shirt. Benjamin is in the navy blue shirt. Gretchen is in the light blue polo top. We used to try to go to Disneyland several times a year. We all went to Disney World once when my kids earned the 7 day trip for selling newspaper starts to the Statesman Journal in Salem, Oregon. Always great memories with Disney. Always the perfect vacation.
Sea World was another favorite vacation attraction for our family. This was Sea World in Florida near Orlando. Aaron is on the far left with Daniel in front. Gretchen is in the middle with Joseph in front of her. Leslie, my husband is in the back on the far right with Benjamin in front of him. Where am I? Always taking the pictures.

No comments: