Saturday, August 02, 2008

Craig Ferguson

I sure enjoy watching Craig Ferguson. He has a brilliant mind. He's funny and perfect just the way he is. I'm grateful that at least once a day I laugh when I watch The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson.

Born in Glasgow, Scotland, Craig started out as a drummer in a rock band for several years. Then switched to acting. In 1995, he came to America to star in the ABC Comedy, "Maybe This Time" with Betty White and Marie Osmond. He has written two feature films. He's a director. Now he has finished his first novel, BETWEEN THE BRIDGE AND THE RIVER.

Craig Ferguson does it all and does it well. He makes everyone laugh. He sure makes me laugh every time I watch him. The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson is essential television as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: