Saturday, July 14, 2012

Body Pump

I went to body pump this morning at 24 Hour Fitness Northgate. Shannon was the instructor. She's great! She's been off for awhile having a baby. I haven't had her before so she's new to me. She's nice, high energy, enthusiastic, fun, and great at getting everyone in the room to reach higher. I'm going to enjoy taking her classes. She should teach more classes. As I look at the schedule, I see there is only 1 body pump class on Saturday, none on Friday and Sunday, and only 1 on Wednesday so there is lots of room for more classes in the schedule and more instructors. If I could decide, I would take over the floor above and build large classrooms. I would run at least three classrooms with classes from morning to night, one right after another. There would be several body pump classes every day, every two hours, and several zumba classes a day, every two hours. There should be Zumba Gold classes, aqua Zumba, and Zumba Sculpt. Zumba and Body Pump classes are bringing people in to 24 Hour Fitness. There should be more and the rooms should be much bigger. It is so crowded in body pump that people have to set up in every corner of the room, even next to the equipment. While we are at it, let's build a large olympic size pool with a large deep end. 24 Hour Fitness is a proud sponsor of the Olympics so we need a huge pool too for hydrofit and deep water running. As we dream on, let's add racketball, tennis, handball. Let's also add another basketball court, only use it for indoor roller skating. Then I will go to skates.com and buy my quad skates with purple wheels! Oh, the fun we could have..............There should also be Tai Chi and an hour long standing abs class. Years ago, I think 1999 or 1998 when I was a member of 24 Hour Fitness in Salem, Oregon, there was a great standing abs class. It was great and everyone loved it. I think there should be a standing abs class in every gym. Not everyone likes to get on the floor and twist all up and not everything thinks it's fun to do sit ups. There would a lot of people that would vote for standing abs for an hour class, at least 30 minutes.

No comments: