Monday, July 09, 2012

Writers Digest Tutorials

I've been having fun watching Writers Digest Tutorials. It's one of the best investments I have made. Since June 23rd, I've watched 14 of them. Most of them last over an hour. I've been able to spend 1 hour and 24 minutes with Cheryl Klein, the executive editor of Arthur Levine Books who worked with J.K. Rowling and edited the Harry Potter series. How amazing is that! Her tutorial is HOW TO PLOT AND STRUCTURE YOUR NOVEL. I've watched it twice. Last night I watched Scott Eagan an agent that represents Greyhaus Literary Agency here in Washington. He sounds like a great agent to have. His tutorial is HOW TO TARGET AGENTS AND EDITORS--MARKET YOUR NOVEL TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. I love watching writing craft tutorials and am grateful for this opportunity.

No comments: