Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Marco Antonio Contreras Zumba Instructor

I just got back from the 24 Hour Fitness Super Sport Club in Northgate Seattle. I walked a whole block to get home. I took a Zumba class by Marco Antonio Contreras, the Zumba instructor. He's a gifted dancer with star quality. He is so good. No other instructor even comes close. I can see him having his own CD's, being on television, and in the movies. I can see him being a permanent choreographer on So You Think He Can Dance. He's absolutely amazing. His talent is rare. He's also kind and good inside. He's the total package. I've only taken his classes three times but it only took one class to see who he was. He's great at cueing to let everyone know what comes next and his dance is flawless. He lives dance. Marco is Zumba. I keep requesting more classes by Marco to the manager of 24 Hour Fitness. I am requesting that he teach every single day, two or three classes a day, seven days a week. A 24 Hour Super Sport Club needs the best instructors and Marco is the BEST! There are days when there isn't a Zumba class during the day. There should be at least two Zumba classes during the day and one in the evening, seven days a week. Zumba is popular and every class is packed with people having fun.

No comments: