Friday, July 20, 2012

Biggest Loser


I submitted my application and videos to Biggest Loser Season 14 today. I'm really excited and hope I get picked. It is an amazing opportunity to learn how to get healthy and lose weight. I've been staying the same weight for years now, in spite of eating healthy and exercising. I need help. I want to live a healthy, long life. Kayleen, the manager of 24 Hour Fitness Northgate got permission from media to video 4 minutes of me doing a Body Pump weights class and 4 minutes of Zumba. It was so kind and nice of her to help me. I'm very grateful for her help. I hope that I get picked. A couple of years ago I waited for 11 hours in line to audition for Biggest Loser. I didn't get picked but it was fun to see what it was like to go through the process with everyone else standing in line who were hopeful. Since I am 64, I figured it was important to submit videos showing that I can move and that I will try hard, if selected. It would be a dream come true and it would save my life.






No comments: