Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Les Mills Body Pump

I went to Body Pump at 5:30 p.m. at 24 Hour Fitness. I really enjoy this class. I know it is making a difference. This is a class using a barbell with different weights doing squats, lunges, and lifts. Usually I go to the classes in the morning but today, I tried this one and I'm glad I did. The instructor was someone I hadn't had before and he was great. His name is Elbert. I don't see him on the schedule anymore this week for Body Pump. I hope he teaches more classes. If I were to bet, I would say he's a fraternity guy and has been in the Greek system at a university from the way he was talking. He obviously has lots of friends and is great around people. My youngest son was President of Sigma Pi and he's also great around people. I made it through 55 minutes of class. We started 5 minutes late and worked out until the next class came through the door. In looking at the schedule, I don't see any Body Pump classes at all on Fridays and Sundays or Wednesday mornings so there is plenty of room on the schedule for more instructors and more classes. I hope to take more classes by Elbert because he's great! High energy, enthusiastic, and fun.

No comments: