Friday, July 13, 2012

Woodland Park Zoo

I am a member of the Woodland Park Zoo. I paid for my membership on Easter Sunday when I went to the Easter Egg hunt with my family to see my granddaughters have fun. I love visiting the zoo and need to visit more often. When my husband I have traveled to different parts of the country and the world, we always visited the zoo. I visited the zoos in London, Beijing, and Chicago. Zoos protect animals where habitats are threatened and are the front line in helping protect them. It is a great gift to be able to see exotic and rare animals in a zoo up close to observe and marvel. A yearly membership is important to me and is one way I have of helping animals around the world who are threatened. It's important to support the zoo. A couple of months ago, I visited the zoo in Columbus, Ohio when I went to visit my youngest son, Daniel. My favorite animals in the zoo are the large cats, especially the Siberian tigers. All these gorgeous animals need to be protected around the world.

No comments: