Thursday, July 12, 2012

Starbucks

I love Starbucks. I used to love riding on the train coming into Seattle to visit my son and see the Starbucks building. I believe in the mission statement of Starbucks and I admire the CEO. I recently bought another Starbucks card. Since I was going downtown today to have lunch with my son, I decided to register it. I met my son in the Starbucks in the lobby of Russell Investments. It's a beautiful building and a nice Starbucks. I sat outside. I ordered a brewed coffee and a small cup of ice. I was offered a sample of one of the new natural energy drinks made with green coffee extract and real fruit. I picked a lime refresher and it was delicious and refreshing. I know that I will enjoy this great low calorie choice this summer. Thank you, Starbucks. You're great!

No comments: