Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pakistani Indian Grocery Store

I enjoy shopping at the Pakistani Indian Grocery Store in my neighborhood. I went there today to buy a few things. They sell things from all over the world that you can't find anywhere else. I buy this great soap made from olive oil that is really creamy and nice. I buy great pasta from Italy that is the best I have had anywhere. They have a great selection of teas and legumes and beans and rice at great prices. They also have delicious mango juice in the refrigerated section. I bought two bottles today. I enjoy shopping here and I will shop there at least once a month. I've been there twice so far. The first time, I witnessed someone threaten the owner so I will go there to support this store at least once a month.

Pakistani Indian Grocery
122323 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle 98125

No comments: