Thursday, August 01, 2013

24 Hour Fitness Northgate Supersport

I love my gym. I love going to 24 Hour Fitness in Northgate.

This morning I went to Body Pump at 9:30 a.m. It was a great class taught by Shari. I stayed for 45 minutes. I love this class with the music and the repetitions using the bar bell with weights doing squats, lunges, deadlifts, bicep curls, and more. You wouldn't think that at 65, I would love this class so much but I do. If I keep going often enough, it will help to sculpt and tone my body. It's going to help me lose weight. Strong and healthy women are in the class with an occasional man. I can feel it right now since I haven't been at the gym in about a month since I've been working graveyard. I don't feel it in my muscles. I can feel it in my knees so I just drank Joint Juice that I bought at Target. I have to work back into this routine.

Glad to be back and looking forward to Zumba. Looking forward to the big Zumba event tomorrow evening!

No comments: