Saturday, August 03, 2013

Joann Fabrics in Shoreline, WA

I worked at Joann Fabrics in Shoreline this morning from 6 to 10 a.m. It was my first day back after working on the night shift. The store is beautiful. Everyone's going to love shopping in the newly remodeled and larger store. It has so many new products and fabrics. I'm happy to work at Joann's.

Today I found brochures for classes offered at the store. A wide range of classes from cake decorating to knitting to making quilts. I've never made fondant and they have a class on making it teaching the Wilton method of cake decorating. So many great classes!

I'm grateful for my part time job and working at a job where there is so much creative energy. This is one of the few stores where women are encouraged to be creative and to learn. It's the Disneyland for women.

We have maps of the store so be sure to ask for one, if you're not sure where everything is. There is a box of maps at the cutting counter.

Have fun shopping the bargains and looking at all the new merchandise.

No comments: