Thursday, August 08, 2013

Wondering about electric bills

I am wondering about electric bills. Seattle City Light has reasonable electric bills. I'm wondering what the electric bills are like in the Southern United States.

I'm wondering if people pay high electric bills in the summer for air conditioning in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Georgia, Alabama, and the other Southern states. I'm wondering why solar panels in these states aren't used on houses and businesses to generate energy that can be sold to other states in the north or in other countries? I'm wondering why members of the House and Senate don't enact laws to make this mandatory to help save on energy costs in this country. We could be selling this solar energy to other countries, have everyone in this country have low or zero bills, and make money.

No comments: