Friday, August 02, 2013

Zumba

This morning I went to Daniel's Zumba class late at 24 Hour Fitness Northgate. I was in the back for the last 25 minutes of class. I had a great time. The room was packed. Always a master class with Daniel.

This evening I went to the Zumba event at 24 Hour Fitness Northgate. Niel was the instructor. The room was packed. Christina, another instructor was in the room. Michelle taught the class with Niel. A.J. another great instructor was in front. It was a lot of fun but I fizzled early even though I stayed until the end. I haven't been doing a lot of Zumba in the last month since I have been working the graveyard shift at Joann Fabrics to get the store ready for the big grand reopening event on August 10th.

I tend to like to exercise with other people in a group. I should be practicing with all my DVD's at home but there is always something on my list that needs doing. Since I want to be a Zumba Gold instructor, I need to work hard to learn all the choreography and music. Need to take the Zumba Gold instructor training first. Then I will need to find a place to teach.

No comments: