Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Billy Elliott

I just finished watching Billy Elliott. I've watched it several times through the years.

The story of Billy Elliott touches my heart deeply. Any one who tries to squish dreams out of a person.....Anyone who doesn't want the ones they love to be the best they can be......Anyone who doesn't want to encourage the best in others......I don't understand this. Dream stealers are the bullies of the world. They live at the expense of others. They take. They stomp. They feel nothing. This isn't the story line of Billy Elliott because his father does feel and changes and grows as any good novel or screenplay will show. In life, dream stealers need to also change.

If I can someday write a story and screenplay that even comes close to Billy Elliott, I will feel very proud of my accomplishment.

No comments: