Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas and Chanukkah

I spent the holidays in Ohio celebrating Christmas and Chanukkah with family. I arrived in Columbus on December 23rd and came home today on the 31st. I had a wonderful time. There was about a foot of snow. I made 28 Christmas and Chanukkah stockings this year. The photo is me with my youngest son, Daniel. He is so kind to his mother. We had a great time. We saw the movie THE GUILT TRIP together, which had special meaning since Daniel asked me to ride with him cross country to move his stuff from Mountainview, California to Columbus, Ohio. We went to the Old Bag of Nails for great fish and chips. We went to an amazing Mexican Restaurant in Gahanna. We went to the Conservatory where there are indoor gardens and Chihuly glass sculptures. We celebrated with family in Columbus, Canton, and Ankron. Daniel is married to Jodee. She's very good to me and so is her family. They make me feel very welcome.

No comments: