Monday, December 10, 2012

National Novel Writing Month

I'm working on the first revision for my novel that I wrote in November for National Novel Writing Month. It's all about Zumba and was inspired by Niel, my Zumba instructor at 24 Hour Fitness Northgate. I plan on participating in Script Frenzy in April and write a screenplay based on this novel. I want this project to work because in my wildest dreams, it is a successful screenplay and it will star Hanniniel Smith, Niel, and other Zumba instructors will be in it.

The main cast of characters are over 50 and live in a senior apartment building. They are all addicted to Zumba. There is a fun Zumba event in the building. The suspense builds around missing people in the building. Amidst all the Zumba fun, the main characters figure out the mystery of the missing Zoomers.




No comments: