Thursday, December 06, 2012

Gyms

I wish. I wish. I wish that those people who make out class schedules for gyms would understand that it is important to have consistent classes at the same times every day, lots of variety, and time in between classes. I want to be able to go to the gym in the morning at the same time and either take a Zumba class or a Body Pump class every day. I don't want to have to think about it. I want this behavior to be automatic. I leave at 9 a.m. to go to class every single day. It is important to be consistent. It is important to exercise. Those people who own gyms certainly understand that it is in their best interest to instill a habit in their members to exercise. I love going to the gym. I love exercising but I want to be able to count on taking a great class like Zumba or Body Pump every single day at the same time. My life would be perfect if this could happen or at least it would help.

Even better would be if I could take a Zumba class every day followed by a Body Pump class to build endurance and strength. I did this last Sunday and it worked out great. I don't stay for the entire Body Pump class. I usually stay for 40 to 45 minutes of the class and then leave because I don't do floor work.

Then it would be great if I could come back in a couple of hours for something else in the afternoon like a Zumba class or line dancing class or Tai Chi or something else that would be fun, like roller skating.

No comments: