Monday, December 10, 2012

Same Sex Marriage

I voted to support same sex marriage in the last election and it passed. We are talking about only 5% of the population and they have been unfairly discriminated against for years. It's about time that people are allowed to be who they are, love who they want to love, and live free without harassment or bigotry. They aren't hurting anyone. If you look at this group, they have a higher standard of living for the most part than those who are pointing fingers.

I live in Seattle where people are safe, all people. I don't ever want to live anywhere else. It's a wonderful thing that people from all over the world, all different shades of skin color, backgrounds, and choices can live together and get along. That's my idea of what heaven is like. Seattle is heaven to me.

Two of my favorite shows on television are THE NEW NORMAL and MODERN FAMILY. I enjoy watching  them every week. And one of my favorite movies of all time is THE BIRDCAGE.

No comments: