Monday, December 10, 2012

Enat Ethiopian Restaurant

I visited Enat Ethiopian Restaurant last week on 15th Avenue in Northgate in Seattle. The owner has always been nice to me at 24 Hour Fitness in Northgate. I see Tsige in Zumba class and Body Pump class and usually I stand next to her. I wanted to see her restaurant and support her business that is in my neighborhood.

I know that I will enjoy going back to Enat. The atmosphere is very nice with beautiful Ethiopian art on the walls, plenty of tables, and great service. Going into the restaurant is getting a peek at Ethiopia and the food without the expensive travel. I asked my son in Ohio what the food was like since he has visited an Ethiopian restaurant. He said that the food is very healthy with lots of vegetables on a spongy tortilla and that you eat with your hands. I said that sounds great to me so I went. I had a nice time. Tsige came up to me and welcomed me. She's a gracious hostess and will be very successful in her restaurant. She said that if I come from 6 to 8 p.m., there is belly dancing. Next time I want to try the chicken dish which I think is #14 on the menu Doro Wot for $13.00. You can pick up an Ethiopian magazine too by the front door.

Visit and enjoy the delicious authentic Ethiopian food for carry-out or dine in at
Enat Ethiopian Restaurant
11546 15th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125 in Northgate

No comments: