Friday, December 21, 2012

I WAS JERRY LEWIS' BODYGUARD FOR 10 MINUTES by Irv Korman

If you want to buy a great book to read or give as a gift, order I WAS JERRY LEWIS' BODYGUARD FOR 10 MINUTES by Irv Korman. The photo above is of Irv Korman at a booksigning in Hudson, Ohio last spring. I bought his book and have enjoyed all the stories about Jerry Lewis, Mickey Rooney, Eddie Fisher, Milton Berle, Steve Allen, and dozens of others. It's a great read and brings you back to the golden era of television. I have always loved Jerry Lewis as I was growing up so this was fun for me to buy the book. Irv Korman is an award-winning writer, actor, theater critic, lecturer, and part-time magician. He does it all. This book is filled with interviews and his personal experience working with the legends of television, screen, and radio.

www.irvkorman.com

You can order the book with www.loconeal.com
ISBN: 978-0-9825653-4-6

No comments: