Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Food Network

I love watching Food Network and I really love to watch BAREFOOT CONTESSA with Inez Garten. This afternoon, she made crab cakes and a lemon tart. Watching Inez is like spending time with a good friend. I really like her.

I also love watching Paula Dean, who came right after. This is the first time I saw her cook with Michael, her husband. Usually I see her with her handsome sons. Paula said that Michael, "turns my tickle over" as he makes her laugh and she says is the king of their home. They made smashed potato cakes which sure looked delicious with mashed Yukon Gold potatoes with green onions, bacon, cheddar cheese, garlic, butter, sour cream, egg, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper cooked in olive oil. Wow!

You can always learn and enjoy the great chefs on Food Network.

No comments: