Saturday, November 03, 2012

nanowrimo.org


I finished my word count this morning before going to Zumba. Now I have 5,033 words. I'm going to write some more today.

I wore my special t-shirt from the Office of Lights and Letters who sends out the National Novel Writing Month books, t-shirts, and sweatshirts. I ordered a sweatshirt, t-shirt, and another copy of NO PLOT? NO PROBLEM! by Chris Baty. The last copy I gave away. I also ordered five pencils that says "There's a novel inside this pencil." I love pencils. It's a harmless collection that can be used and doesn't take up a lot of space. I also ordered Chris Baty's book, THE NANOLAND CHRONICLES: Bedtime Stories for Wrimos. It's autographed by the legend who started all this back in 1999 and has the whole world writing.

When I was waiting outside Zumba this morning, I stood next to a young woman waiting for class with me who said that she is also participating in nanowrimo and she told about the writing this morning at Panera Bread. I guess every Saturday there is a National Novel Writing Month event at Panera Bread close to me. How amazing! How nice of them! I'm grateful.

I love Panera Bread. It has delicious food. I love the orange scones. I love the great salads. I love the sandwiches. Everything on the menu is delicious.

No comments: