Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Funny Times

I got a free copy of the Funny Times in the mail today. I was really interested in looking at it and grateful that I received a copy. When I saw the name Dave Barry, as one of the writers, I knew it was going to be GREAT! He's one of my favorite writers. When I think of Dave Barry, I also think of Stephen King, Amy Tan, Mitch Album, and Frank McCourt and the time when I watched the Miami Book Festival on BookTV and watched them play in the Rock Bottom Remainders, a band made up of best selling writers.

It says that you don't have to wait for Jon Stewart to laugh on late night, you can read FUNNY TIMES.

We need more laughs in the world. There aren't enough. There needs to be more fun and more comedy.

FUNNY TIMES is definitely worth the price of each issue. A year subscription is only $26. Right now they have a buy one, get one free offer so you can give a free gift subscription when you buy one for yourself.

Send your check to
FUNNY TIMES SUBSCRIPTIONS
PO Box 18530
Department 8DNF
Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118

No comments: