Wednesday, November 07, 2012

It's a great day in America!

It's a great day today since President Obama got reelected. There is hope again in the world. Everything is going to be fine. I'm so grateful that the voters were intelligent enough to vote for President Obama. I can't imagine it any other way.

I'm grateful for all the young people who turned out to vote and all those people waiting in life for 12 hours.

Everything will move forward to protect change put in place. Progress will continue to make sure that all people are protected and given opportunities. I feel so hopeful that everything is going to be ok now.

President Obama's acceptance speech was inspiring. He's great at uniting people and bringing consensus. I admire him and know that if he has the support he needs, he will become the greatest President we have ever had in the history of this country. Everyone is counting on him to make a difference.

No comments: