Monday, November 12, 2012

Seattle Times Newspaper

I love the Seattle Times. I subscribe. I can't even think of not subscribing because I would miss out on what is happening around me. The Seattle Times is the pulse of Seattle and the surrounding area and all of Washington. I don't understand people who don't want to subscribe. I can't imagine life without it.

This morning what jumped out at me was the interview of Elizabeth George, one of my favorite mystery writers who is brilliant and lives close in Whidbey Island. That got me to dreaming of meeting her and asking her to read my youth novel I am working on.

I really need to take a good editing class or find someone to work with who lives to edit. I'm sitting on four mystery novels that are finished and need to be revised and sent out.

Another thing that jumped out at me was learning that at the University of Washington at Bothell, there is a MFA program in Creative Writing. Wow! Bothell isn't that far from me. I'm wondering if they honor the over 60 program where you can take two classes for $5 a class.

I'm wondering and wishing...............

No comments: