Sunday, June 02, 2013

24 Hour Fitness in Northgate

I just got back from 24 Hour Fitness here in Northgate. I am almost finished with the blueberry smoothie I made when I walked in the door. I put in yogurt, 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, 1 tablespoon wheat germ, 1 scoop whey protein, 1 tablespoon bee pollen, 1/2 banana, 3 cups of frozen blueberries, and water. Then I blended it smooth. It's really good.

I had a lot of fun today at 24 Hour Fitness. First I took a Zumba class with Christina. It was so much fun. She was zooming around the room. She is nice and always encourages everyone. I stayed the second hour to take Body Pump with Sherri. She's fun too. I really like her and am going to miss her teach Body Pump. I left before the last five minutes of sit-ups.

I love going to the gym. I'm glad I live close.

No comments: