Monday, June 03, 2013

Zumba #1 today

I just came back from the 9:30 Zumba class at 24 Hour Fitness Northgate. The instructor was my favorite instructor, Niel. He's fun and I really like his choreography. He's a great teacher and amazing dancer.

What I am trying to attempt today is do something I haven't done before so we will see how it turns out. I want to take all three Zumba classes today. I've taken two in a single day but never three. The 4:30 class is by Venessa. She's young and she is high intensity and jumping every minute but I figure I have to learn and get used to it because she teaches four times a week. I'm missing out if I can't do it.

Tonight at 7:30 is the zumba class taught by Niel. I have done two in a day by him so I know I can do two.

I'm going to try Venessa's class. I want to be able to take more zumba classes every week. We'll see how today turns out..................

No comments: