Sunday, June 09, 2013

Zumba Basic

I am signed up to take the training for Zumba Basic at the end of June. I'm really excited to learn more about Zumba.  This is the training for instructors. You need to take Zumba Basic before Zumba Gold and I'm interested in teaching Zumba Gold someday. I figure that even if I don't use the training as an instructor, it will help me get better at Zumba, and learn more.

My first priority is health and fitness, then comes writing. If health and fitness is truly my priority then my actions must be in line with this priority.

I absolutely love Zumba. I love to dance. I love to move to the music and just get lost in it all.

I'm reading Zumba by Beto Perez who started Zumba. It's a great book and you can buy it at www.zumba.com. It talks about the Zumba diet and that Zumba is interval training and much more.

I'm excited to take the training and I look forward to more Zumba in my life.

This morning I went to 24 Hour Fitness in Northgate to take the class from Christina. She's amazing and a great dancer. I had a great time.

No comments: