Monday, June 17, 2013

Joann Fabrics

I love to work at Joann Fabrics. I love everything they sell. I love to help customers and hear about all the creative projects they are working on. I worked today from 12 to 4:30 p.m. I waited on one young woman and she commented on sewing a dress using a pattern she was buying and creating a dress that would cost over $500 in a store. I think that is so fantastic.

I always say that Joann Fabrics is the Disneyland for women.

I subscribe to Elle, Marie Claire, and have been subscribing to Vogue. I can't subscribe to everything I want but I continually see dresses that can be duplicated by buying fabric at Joann Fabrics. I think it would be a great idea to have manikins that wear a dress using a pattern from our store made from our fabric and then show the exact same dress or something very similar in one of the big name fashion magazines on a poster display next to the dress to show everyone that they too can sew a runway dress.

No comments: