Wednesday, June 19, 2013

4:46 a.m.

I got up this morning at 4:46 a.m. When I looked at my watch I was happy because it's time to get up and start my day. I love mornings. Mornings are the beginning of the day. There is so much potential in the morning. You can plan your day. You can make the decision of what to do. You haven't wasted the time yet. It's all open. Everyone has the same amount of time and yet some people do more with their day. Some people accomplish great things in a day. Others seem to just be marking time and just waste the whole day. It's up to each person how they want to spend their time. Some people aren't as lucky as others because they are sick or not able to do what they would like to do. I guess the trick is to be happy with the myriad of choices you have. I know that there is always a zillion things that I could do in a day. I just have to work on the most important things first and then move my way through the list.

Happy morning! Enjoy the day!

No comments: