Sunday, June 09, 2013

Cuisinart Juice Extractor CJE 1000

I bought a juicer yesterday at Macy's. I love it! I've had three juicers and this is the best one. It was recommended in Z-life, the magazine for Zumba. I just juiced 2 1/2 pounds of kale, 1 pound of parsley, 4 apples, and 6 large carrots. It tastes so good.

I figured that I wasn't eating enough kale and deep green vegetables so I needed to start to juice again and after I saw my new issue of Z-Life, I decided it was time.

This juicer is very well engineered. It can handle the vegetables and the juice doesn't spill out on the counter as with my last one. I like it and I'm going to use it often.

I used to juice ginger, garlic, beets, cucumber and other vegetables along with the kale, parsley, apples, and carrots. I'll keep juicing and I will get healthier.

No comments: