Monday, June 03, 2013

AFAA

I've signed up for three online classes with the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America. www.afaa.com

I'm taking resistance training first. I decided to do this so I can build my own strength training program and be my own trainer. I just might go the whole way to get certified as a trainer, even if no one might hire me just so that I know how to take care of myself. The three online classes are half price now at $75 each. I called and talked to them today and found out that I can take a three day class at Seattle University for almost $500 plus another class for $99. and then I could be a real trainer to help people. My goal is to work with seniors and people who are overweight, like me.

I love to learn and I love to exercise. I'm having fun!

No comments: