Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Creativity Coaching

I like to see people win. I like to see people soar and take off. I like to see people flourish. It's a great joy to see people do well.

I'm reading the book for my Creativity Coaching Training that is taught by Eric Maisel, the number one Creativity Coach in the world. He's written 40 plus books and is the top expert on Creativity so I am excited to learn from his books and this training. www.ericmaisel.com.

I'm taking the training to help myself with my own writing projects and goals. I was considering taking on free clients as suggested but I'm not sure it is a good fit for me at this time and I'm not sure I have the time. I will consider it at a later time. I think that working with writers would be a better fit for me when the opportunity opens up. I hadn't started this class with the intension of starting to take on clients. As my confidence grows and as I learn more about coaching, I will consider but I am really interested in helping myself achieve my own writing goals and learning more about the process of creativity.

I'm excited for the future and all that is possible. Life is good.

No comments: