Monday, June 03, 2013

Zumba #2

I completed Zumba #2 today at 4:30 with Venessa. I haven't been able to go through a whole class before. I gave up prior to today but today I made it through the entire hour. I'm glad I went. I love some of her choreography. I have to modify some of it but I could do more than I thought. I'm determined. Now I know I can do the three hours today. I'll go to Niel's 7:30 class this evening.

My goal is to build endurance because I want to be a zumba gold instructor someday. I want to teach zumba gold and zumba gold toning to seniors. I also trying hard to lose weight and to make sure I am fit and healthy. Being fit and healthy is my number one priority and goal for my life. Writing comes next.

I have already signed up to take Zumba Basic at the end of the month. It's an all day class south of Seattle. I'm excited. I want to take Zumba Gold and Zumba Gold Toning. I hope an instructor comes to the Seattle area to teach it.

I sure had fun today. I love zumba so much. My husband didn't dance. We were married for over 39 years. I love to dance. Now I can dance with zumba. It's pure fun and pure joy. It's the most fun that I have in a day or in my week.

No comments: